This POCSAG detector is currently the smallest detector receiver with a complete range of functions. The lifestyle pager as a second device for office life or readiness! - Small, discreet & powerful with 8 RIC and 4 subaddresses in the smallest space! Charge with USB to any PC or the included power supply!
Immediately ready for use. The DME comes fully programmed for digital alerting according to your individual requirements in the programming form. No further costs for programming and quartz!
- the smallest DME for BOS, 2m and 70cm channels, freely programmable, manual programming possible!
- 8 RICs that corresponds to 32 different loops!
- Reception on a BOS channel
- clear display for the best readability of the news
- variable display 8 lines / 4 lines with 2 zoom functions
- individual naming of each RIC with adjustable alarm tone
- full digital wristwatch: time / date / alarm / stopwatch
- handy, small and light, alternatively in the accessories: mini grip clip for the belt!
- up to 32 loops (8 RICs with 4 subaddresses each), manual programming possible!
- Exploitation of the multiple receipt for the message correction
- Storage of up to 19 last alarm messages
- monochrome display
- Zoom function: for better readability, the messages can also be displayed in four lines
- Acoustic alarm with individually programmable wake-up sounds
- Ringing tones can be set manually per subaddress
- vibrating alert
- Display of the triggered loop (individual alarm keyword 20 characters)
- Display of the current time / alarm time and the date
- Call reminder (repeating the alarm)
- Alarm type switchable:
- - Loud alarm, redundant alarm (loud with vibration)
- - Discrete alarm (vibration and mini-peeps)
- - silent alarm (vibration)
- Wake-up time individually / daily
- Automatic on-off control (time-controlled) selectable
- low power consumption, symbol with low battery / battery
- Range symbol if there is no contact with the wireless network
NOTE: Compliance with the relevant provisions of the TKG and the approval authorities is the responsibility of the buyer.