Alphapoc 701 dual-frequency operation is available and tested! Following in-depth development and implementation, the advanced feature is now available: dual-frequency operation on two parallel operating channels in the range 163-174 MHz.
The Alphapoc 701 is programmable for each RIC or subaddress with different ringing tones (Loud, Silent, Silent, Minibeep, Redundant, Rising Ring) and different types of vibration (Interval, Continuous). Immediately ready for use. The DME comes fully programmed for digital alerting according to your individual requirements in the programming form. No further costs for programming and quartz! The complete menu is in German!
Compliance with the relevant provisions of the TKG and the approval authorities is the responsibility of the buyer.
Delivery time on request!
Notes according to the battery law
Since our shipments may contain batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are obliged under the Battery Act (BattG) to point out the following: Batteries and rechargeable batteries may not be disposed of with household waste. As a customer, you are legally obliged to return used batteries and accumulators. Old batteries can contain pollutants which, if not properly stored or disposed of, can damage the environment or your health. However, batteries also contain important raw materials such as iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and can be recycled. You can either return the batteries to us after use or return them free of charge in the immediate vicinity (e.g. in stores or in communal collection points or in our dispatch warehouse). The sale in sales outlets is limited to the usual quantities for end users as well as those old batteries that the distributor carries or has carried as new batteries in its range.
The symbol with the crossed-out garbage can means that batteries and rechargeable batteries are not allowed to be disposed of with household waste. Under this symbol you will also find the following symbols with the following meanings:
Pb: battery contains lead
Cd: Battery contains cadmium
Hg: battery contains mercury
Notes according to ElektroG law
The ElektroG regulates the placing on the market, the return and the environmentally friendly disposal of electrical and electronic equipment. Old electrical devices that are no longer in use may no longer be disposed of in the residual waste. Therefore, consumers are legally obliged to return used electrical appliances. This can be done at the appropriate municipal collection points. Of course, you can also send old devices back to us. Devices affected by the ElektroG are radio devices, computers and other electrical and electronic devices such as B. Cell Phones, Dishwashers, razors, egg cookers, gas discharge lamps, etc. The ElektroG applies to most electrical devices that are operated using electrical current or electromagnetic fields and are listed in ten categories in the appendix to the law. The devices have a crossed-out garbage can for identification.
Note according to §§ 17 and 18 ElektroG
According to Sections 17 and 18 of the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (Elektrogesetz), large retailers and online retailers with shop or shipping / storage space of at least 400 sqm for electrical or electronic equipment have certain take-back, registration and and notification obligations. Since we have neither a retail space nor a storage or shipping area of this size, we are not affected by these requirements
To ensure the safe operation of this product and to avoid danger to you and other people, please observe the following safety instructions:
• Only charge this product with the supplied charging cable. Chargers that are not suitable for the product, such as quick chargers, can damage it or even cause fires!
• The power supply unit is not intended for commercial use. Like the product itself, it must also be protected from dirt, moisture and heat. To avoid the risk of fire, do not expose the power adapter and the product to direct sunlight, fire or other heat sources.
• Never charge the power supply unit and the product in a damp environment or near water - there is a risk of electric shock! The product is only allowed to be charged indoors and not outdoors!
• Should the product or the power supply unit have been exposed to moisture, immediately take both of them out of operation forever. Note the operating temperatures from -10 to + 40 ° C.
• Never try to dry, open, repair or even smash the product or the power supply yourself. If the connections, broken or damaged housing of the product or the power supply unit, discontinue use immediately. If parts of the power supply are still in the socket in the event of a defect, never try to remove them before the socket fuse has been removed. If in doubt, please always consult a qualified electrician! Observe the limit values specified on the power supply unit! It may only be operated within these limit values. In particular, it is not suitable for charging other electronic devices such as smartphones, etc.
• Never charge the product while it is being carried!
• Only adults are allowed to charge and operate the power supply unit and the charging cable! Batteries can ignite in the event of a technical fault due to overcharging! There is a risk of explosion or short circuit.
• The socket for the power supply unit must be in an easily accessible location. Do not charge the product unsupervised and never in the bedroom or children's room.
• To clean the product, use a dry - maximally hand-dampened - cloth. Never use aggressive liquids or other cleaning agents! If the covers of the product come off, the product must no longer be used as moisture can penetrate. In this case, send the product to our customer service so that the covers can be replaced immediately.
• Water can destroy the product and the battery.
• Do not expose the product to permanent sunlight. This could impair the function of the product or damage the product.
• Do not leave the small parts in the package lying around carelessly. These could be inhaled or swallowed by small children! There is a risk of suffocation, among other things!
• Do not disassemble the product. Do not make any changes to the product. Improper repairs can result in considerable dangers for the user. Have repairs carried out only by our customer service! In the event of any kind of damage to the battery (e.g. battery visibly swells), take the product out of operation immediately and contact our customer service.
• Do not drop the product and protect it from impact.
With the attached CE mark, Alphapoc Europe declares that the product meets the basic requirements and guidelines of the European regulations RED 2014/53 / EU. The CE certification can be requested from us.
Do not dispose of this device through domestic waste. This device complies with the EU directive on waste electronic and electrical equipment and must therefore not be disposed of with household waste. You are legally obliged to dispose of the device separately from household waste. You can obtain information on municipal collection points that can collect old devices free of charge from your municipality or city council. Dispose of the packaging according to type. Use the local possibilities for collecting paper, cardboard and light packaging.
Information obligations in accordance with Section 18 (2) of the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act